Advertisement

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FORGIVENESS IS THE BEST REVENGE 2


“She fall in love with someone else. It is her boss. I am heart broken. I still love her.”

“How can that be?” I asked

“Before, she was working at a small trading company but the pay wasn’t good. So she moved to another company that pays her more. The present company. She met a woman who had been working there for seven years. This woman introduced her to the big boss. The number three man at the company.”

“As she was your former student, you must remember that she was very soft-spoken, very lady-like and she is beautiful.”

“Since she worked with this company, she changed. She is a beautiful woman indeed. Now she is even more beautiful. This man is a married man and rich. He got money to spend. He spent it on my wife.”

“Teacher, sometimes she didn’t come home at night. I am helpless.”

“We had a child,a boy, what if, I won’t be able to see my child again after the divorce.”

“What have you done to save this marriage?”

“Everything! To tell you the truth, as a husband, I gave her too much face. I am the one who took care of our baby since birth. I washed, I ironed the clothes, I cooked and everything else in the house.”

“We even went to the marriage counselor for counseling, but she is very stubborn.”

“What about your- in-laws?”

“They advised her too, but to no avail. She just refused to listen to them.”

“How was she with you?”

“She just couldn’t be bothered. Early in the morning, she will be busy getting ready to go to her office to be with him (Her boss), she will just ignore me. She also ignored our son. Off she goes in the car that he gave her and drove off. I am very disturbed. She will be back in the wee hours of the morning or sometimes not at all.”

“Teacher , I pity our child.”

Cikgutanya: I need a piece of roti canai. Continue tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment