Advertisement

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FORGIVENESS IS THE BEST REVENGE


He is handsome, tall and tanned.

He was a former student of this school but he was good with the camera so much, that the school asked him to be the ‘unofficial’ photographer of the school.

Every event in the school, taking picture for the school magazine etc he will be there as the photographer.

The school will pay him accordingly for his services.

She was studying in the school doing Form Six. Beautiful, slim and fair.

They met on a photography session at the school and they clicked – the chemistry worked. And soon they were in love.

A very handsome and elegant couple.

The boys envied him. The girls envied her.

She managed to further her studies in a local university and he worked in his father’s company.

After she graduated, they got married.
He was happy. She was also happy.

They lived with her parents and I never heard about them for about five years.

Then one day, on the way up north, a group of of my former students called me and said that they are going to visit me. The next day, eight of them arrived and one of them is the photographer.

The moment he saw me, he cried.

I was wondering why. I took him to the family hall and asked him why he cried.

“Teacher, my wife and I are now in the process of divorcing each other.”

“Why?”

Cikgutanya : Going out for teh tarik (special brewed tea)

No comments:

Post a Comment