Advertisement

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mini Skirt 2


When she was teaching, she would walk round the class. Front and back. Back and front. I was wondering why there were a lot of sharpeners with mirror on the floor. When she walked round the class, comments will be heard from the boys:

“Yellow”

Sometimes, “Lacy red.”

Sometimes, “Lacy blue.”

All these are comments on the color of her panties.

At times pen and pencil just dropped and need to be picked up. I was wondering why.

The boys comments on her.

“Wow, our teacher is one hot lady”

“Fuh ! I think I will pass with flying colors if she teach me!”

“She give me so much inspiration by just wearing the mini-skirt.”

CIKGUTANYA: Now, the students refused and will never picked up anything dropped on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment