Advertisement

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Window


There was this beautiful looking student from my former school. She was a difficult student to handle. But she was very close to me.

“Teacher, you understand me and never judged me. If you need to punish me, you just do it but you never harp on it.”

She played truant. She never concentrate on her study. She like boys and men. Sometimes she even made passes at the male teachers of the school.

Her mother always came to school to see the me for something or another.

One day her mother came to see me with this story.

“My house is an old traditional Malay house with the leave type window. It can be opened wide and it is easier for people to jump in or out of the house.”

“Last night after dinner, my daughter went into her room, locked it from inside. I thought she was doing her revision of school lessons. I was so relieved.”

“But when her father came home from work at 9.30 pm he asked me what was the ladder doing under her windows outside the house. We investigated. My daughter was not in the room!”

“She used the ladder to sneak out of the window to go to town.”

“We searched for her.”

“We asked her friends where she has gone. We finally found her at one of the dangdut center (dance club) enjoying herself.”

CIKGUTANYA: What went wrong? Continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment