Advertisement

Friday, June 25, 2010

Siput Babi 2


It moved very slowly.

Very, very slow.

My son asked me, "We talked a lot today mama. What I like most about talking to you is your understanding. You listen to what I want to say with an open heart. I love you for that."

“But mama, what do you think this pig-snail (siput babi) is thinking when it moves slowly?”

Hmmmm … good question. I have to think hard.

“Well, the pig-snail (siput babi) might think about the yummy green leaves that he is going to eat when he reach it.“

“No, that is not correct!"

“Maybe the pig-snail (siput babi) is thinking about us. What is this old woman and his son doing talking here when there are better places to be in.”

“No, still not correct!"

“Maybe the pig-snail (siput babi) is thinking that it is a long way to his home. His wife and kids must have been waiting for him for lunch.”

“No, mama, not right!”

“My darling son, then please tell me, what is this pig-snail (siput babi) thinking about right now?”

“Mama, the pig-snail is thinking about his identity – IS HE A PIG OR A SNAIL (adakah dia siput atau babi)!”


CIKGUTANYA: I love you my son. You bring joy to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment