Advertisement

Monday, June 28, 2010

New Broom 3


FEMALE TEACHER 2
Attractive. Bubbly character.26 years old.

She is jealous. “Please don’t talk to her. She’s not nice. I am sure she is trying to tackle you. Just ignore her.”

“I don’t like you to talk to her. I am very jealous.”

“Please talk to me only.”

“What do you do this weekend, can we go for a movie and then for supper?. You fetch me at 8.30 pm, OK?”

“My mum and dad is very sporting. They don’t mind. I am very sure they will like you ”

“Please………..”


FEMALE TEACHER 3:

“I cook this traditional kuih (cakes) for you. Please have a taste of it. It took me three hours to cook this.”

“Tomorrow, I will cook you some nasi lemak.” (rice cooked with coconut milk and eaten with chili anchovies, cucumber and boiled or poached egg).

“I am very sure you will like to eat home cooked food since you stay with your bachelor friends. You can come to my house if you feel like to eat home cooked dishes. I don’t mind cooking for you for the rest of my life!”

I told my nephew, “You are a lucky man, three women are interested in you. Pick one.”

CIKGUTANYA: Go girl, go get your man!

1 comment: