Advertisement

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fried Chicken 2


The headmaster called for a meeting.
“Expel him “
“Cane him”
“Transfer him”
“Tell his father , so his father can punish him”

“Teachers, please give me some time to be with him, before the final decision can be made.”

The boy and the headmaster then met.

“My dear, please tell me why you took the fried chicken from the table?”

“Sir, I didn’t even eat my chicken. I only ate the potato, coleslaw and bun.”

“I had a sister and three brothers at home in the village. They have never eaten a fried chicken before, especially this brand of fried chicken.”

“I want them to have a taste of it. If I bring home the two pieces that was allocated to me, it won’t be enough for all of us.”

“So, that is the reason I took the chicken. I am very sorry.”

My friend, the headmaster, cried.

The boy was forgiven

But the best thing that can happened that day was, the manager of that branded fried chicken’s restaurant sent 20 barrels of fried chicken to the boy’s village to be eaten by the whole village. They had a fried chicken feast!

CIKGUTANYA: We must, first and foremost, know the reason for certain behavior to occur in life, when you least expected it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sharing is caring.. rakyat diutamakan..

    ReplyDelete