Advertisement

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Out of Love


Dol and Idah (not their real name) was two love-bird from a school I was teaching 18 years ago.

Both 16 years old.

Both are prefect.

He is handsome. She is beautiful. Picture perfect. Lovely couples.

They behave themselves.

They never go out of line though in love.

After finishing school while waiting for their public examination result , they work part-time.

The boy worked in the government postal department. The girl in a bank as a tea-lady.

Nine months later, I received an invitation card. A wedding card. I opened the envelope anxious to know whose getting married.

The name of the girl appeared but alas the name of the boy is different.

What happened?

CIKGUTANYA ; see you tomorrow with the continuation. I need a plate of Briyani Rice.

2 comments:

  1. salam,
    I read your postings regularly. I enjoy reading them. It brings back memories. But cikgu, I think you really need to improve on your english.

    wassalam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulisan anda bersahaja dan ringkas, mudah di baca walaupun saya tak begitu mahir berbahasa - inggeris.

    Tulisan anda semoga jadi panduan guru yang membacanya. teruskan dan tahniah.. terima kasih kerna menjengah saya.

    ReplyDelete