Advertisement

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cats or Girl?

There was this boy . He likes talking to girls Always talking about girlie things . He is just a normal boy. Wearing boy clothes but if there was any chance of talking, he will talk about food. He like cooking. The way he cleaned the house, the way he decorate the house is just like a girl or woman way of doing things.

He likes to dance and sing and he have other things too. He also like Cats.

Cats. There’s many of then in the house. I purposely went to his house just to see his cats. Beautiful furry cat. more than 20 cats littering the house.

I talk about this boy behavior to his mother. And his mother did not bother at all.

“Let him be . I don’t have a daughter so he got to help me cooking, cleaning and etc.”

Four years ago, I met him accidently in Kuala Lumpur. He has changed. He wore a choker. A very tight pant and a sleeveless girl t-shirt . He wore very thick make up. The hair on his body was gone . There was two lump on his chest.

CIKGU TANYA : what happened to you?

With his hoarse voice he said “ Cikgu , I am trapped in a man's body, I need to get out. I am happy now but my mother could not accept it. Cikgu tolong pergi rumah saya (please go to my house and talk to my mother.)

I did just that. When I saw his mother and told her about it, her comment was “ Why didn’t you tell me about him before, when he was still in school!”

“Hah, daaaaa”

Good day ladies and gentleman.








No comments:

Post a Comment