Advertisement

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wonder of Love





Both were in the Sixth Form (18 years old already). The girl loves the boy and the boy loves the girl.

They were in love. I taught them history in class.

The girl sat at the back of the class just one table away from the boy while the boy sat in front.

Whenever I was in the class teaching them, he will shift his chair, to face the girl. They will gaze at each other oblivious of their surroundings.

I was fuming with anger because of their behavior . I usually reprimanded them but to no avail. I tried changing their seating arrangement but nothing can stop them. They still do it. Rather than wasting my time reprimanding them , I just carry on teaching the rest of the class.

After finishing school, I heard that they broke off their relationship. Both got into a new relationship.

Final Scenario: 1991 – 1992 - Form Sixth, 1993-1999 – broke off.

SUPRISE , SURPRISE , SURPRISE

2000 – They met again and got married.

CIKGUTANYA : Oh my gosh, crazy , crazy , crazy but love will make people do all sort of crazy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment