Advertisement

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Young Flasher





I was posted to an all boys school for two years. It was awesome. But I liked it so much because of the challenges that lies ahead of me.

One case that I will never forget till the day I die is like this.

This boy is in the Form One (Secondary School). Let us call him Fafa (not his real name). He is 13 years old but had a body of a 16 year old boy. He is fair , quiet and not well liked in school.

One day , a small boy from the same class of Form One , came to me and told me a shocking story about Fafa.

“Teacher , I am so scared of him . He always asked me to follow him to the toilet. Whenever I go to the toilet he would follow me.”

CIKGU TANYA : "What’s wrong about that? Maybe he just want to be your friend?"

The boy told me , “Teacher, nothing is wrong like that, but he always ask us (his peers in class) whether we want to see him perform magic. If we say 'yes', he will unzipped his pants and show us his private part . And the magic is, he will knock his hardened penis on the table. Teacher, we are all very scared of him.”

It seems this had been going on for the pass two months and I was not notified.

I was shocked. I had a meeting with the class teacher, the discipline teacher and the senior assistant for students affair. We discussed in detail regarding the report. The decision made was to call the boy's father.

He came to school the next morning.

When we told him about what happened , his remark was very shocking.

"So what is so wrong about showing it especially to the boys , even if he showed it to the girl. It is okay just to make the girl be familiar with it.”

I the contacted Officer In Charge of Police District (OCPD) for advise. I also contacted a lawyer for advise. Both told me that I should make a police report to protect the school and me. Reason be , if the boy should sodomised any of the boys in school and the victim made a police report, the school and I will be in trouble because I was having the knowledge of his misbehavior in class.

I did as advised.

The father was very unhappy about it. He accused me of being unfair to his son.

The son was the put under the supervision of a counselor.

His father the transferred Fafa to another school but he will be still under supervision of a counselor.

So far no reports on Fafa.

Bye and see u tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment