Advertisement

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Young Flasher





I am back from the cave.. wuishhhh..

I was posted for two years to an all boys school. It was awesome. But I like it so much because of the challenges that was ahead.

One situation that I will not forget till the day I die is like this.

This boy is in the class of Form One (Secondary School). Let call him Fafa (not his real name). He is 13 years old but had a body of a 16 year old boy. He is fair , quiet and not well liked in school.

One day , a smaller boy from the same class of Form One , came to me and reported to me about Fafa.

“Teacher , I am so scared of him . He always asked me to follow him to the toilet. Whenever I go to toilet he would follow me.”

CIKGU TANYA : "What’s wrong about it ? Maybe he just want to be your friend?"

“Teacher, nothing is wrong but he always asked us (his peers) whether we want to see him perform magic. If we say 'yes , he will unzipped his pants and show us his private part . And the magic is he will knocked his hardened penis on the table . Teacher , we are all very scared of him”

It’s seemed this had been going on for the passed two month and nobody notified me.

I am shocked. I had a meeting with the class teacher, the discipline teacher and the senior assistant students affair. We discussed in detail regarding the matter. The decision was to call the boy father . He came the next morning. When we told him about what happened , his remark was , “ So what so wrong about showing it especially to the boys , even if he showed it to the girl , it is ok just to make the girl be familiar with it”

I contacted The District Police Chief Officer for advised . I contacted a Lawyer firm for advised . Both telling me that I should make a police report to protect me. Reason be , if the boy sodomised any of the boy and police report will be made by the parent , I’ll be in trouble because I am in the knowledge of his misbehavior in class. I did as advised.

The father was very unhappy about it . He accused me of being unfair.

The son was put under the supervision of a counselor .

His father transferred Fafa to another school but he will be still under supervision of a counselor

Bye and see u tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment