Advertisement

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Late To School





The other son of mine – took his SPM about six years ago.

Three months later the result was announced. He went alone to the school to get his result as he don't want me to follow.

As a good mother , I called him to find out how he fared in the exam.

“Sayang (My dear) what do you get for your SPM ( Malaysian Certificate of Education)

“Mama , I managed to get 5 A’s , 2 B’s and 1 C”

I asked him , “ Why 5 A’s and not 9 A’s ? ”

He said, “ I went to get my result from the the school a little late , so all the A’s had been taken away by the other students. I should have gone earlier to get it. Sorry mama no more A's left behind.”

How funny.

Anyway, I still love him. He is the apple of my eyes.

He is currently doing his Diploma course in Computer Science in one of the local universities and i wish him well and future success.

No comments:

Post a Comment