Advertisement

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wealthy Boy 2





Continued from last post.

“Did your mother know about your activities”

“No, she thought,I did some part time job in an IT company.”

“How do you explained to your mother about the Mercedes?”

“I told her it’s my boss’s car. He asked me to take care of the car as he is now overseas. As a gigolo, I’m being kept for a month or two and paid handsomely. I am happy, she is happy”

CIKGUTANYA; I don’t judge people , but I advise him to think about his life.

I met him some time ago at a coffee outlet in town.

He paid for my coffee.

He told me that he stopped being a gigolo after his studies in one of the local private college. Now he is happily married with one child.

Having a well paid job in a American owned company.

CIKGUTANYA: I wonder who is the wife of this company’s CEO. Boy be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment