Advertisement

Friday, March 26, 2010

Confused





I was in this school for a number of years.

This is a pitiful story of a boy who was born with two genitals. A boy and a girl also known as “khunsa”.

At the age of six , the father decided the child should be a boy. He asked for the doctor to operate on the boy. The doctor advised him to wait until the child is 12 then it will be easier to determine his sex inclination. But he went against the doctor’s advise.

The father named the child with a boy’s name, clothed him as a boy etc. The child is being treated as a boy, played with boys and do all things that boys normally would do.

But at the age of 13 , “his” breast started to grow.

The boy is now very confused. He was trained and treated to be a boy but instead “his” body and his hormone is of a girl.

One day, the discipline teacher caught him playing cards with his friend (all boys) in the far corner of the school behind the store. The father was called to school.

When the father came, he hit the boy, step on him and slapped him. He was big. We managed to stop him from killing the boy.

He then told us, “This boy is a jinx to our family. He was born with two genitals , I asked the doctor to operate on him so that he can be a boy but now his body is of a girl. I wish him dead!”

And he walked off.

I met this boy again some years ago . He was working as an office-boy/dispatcher in one of the office in the city. He is still a boy with a body of a girl. He hide it by wearing baggy clothing. His father disowned him and now he stays with his auntie .

He then told me, “ Teacher, I never asked to be born this way. It is not my fault, but why am I being punished?”

CIKGUTANYA: I can only symphatised him. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment