Advertisement

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rich Boy






Continuation of Boy one.

He still behaved like a girl but not like a transvestite "pondan" kind of way but more of a soft man. After his STPM , he got a job with one of the the local banks. The company then transferred him to their Singapore branch. He came to my house during my open house. He told me that he will be going to the United States to work there.

In 2005 he left for San Francisco to work. He came back for a short while for my Hari Raya open house. He gave me RM 50.00 hari raya gift. Very nice gesture indedd from an ex-student.

Later,a few friends from the school organised a friendly get together and spend a few days in Langkawi Island. The other boys told me how he behaved in Langkawi Island.

On the beach, he will wear a g-string type swim wear. He like to hug the other boys and was very jealous when one of the boys introduced him to his fiancée.

Again in 2009, he came back for the Hari Raya celebration and paid a visit to me.

At this juncture I just couldn’t contained myself anymore, so I bombarded him with a lot of question.

CIKGU TANYA : Frankly, tell me are you gay?

He: Yes, I am.

CIKGU TANYA : Who is then your boyfriend?

He: A very handsome man from Switzerland.(He showed me a photo of him and the boyfriend hugging each other – very cosy).

CIKGU TANYA: Is he rich?

He: Yes, he bought me this car (he showed me the photo of a very sleek sport car and the ownership document).

CIKGU TANYA : What about the house?

He: Yes, we lived together and we bought this house together. He paid the down payment and we shared the monthly payment. Both our names is in the purchase documents.

CIKGU TANYA: Do you sleep with him?

He said : We are just like husband and wife. I played the role of the wife.


Now, I better go to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment