Advertisement

Monday, March 8, 2010

Story of a boy





Story of a girl continues.

I know the boyfriend of the girl because he was a former student from the same school. He is then furthering his studies in one of the private college in Kuala Lumpur.

About the boy, once, this boy was very jovial and a happy go lucky guy in school, suddenly he became a very quiet and remote. I managed to make him tell me of what happened to him.

“Cikgu, my parents have a very close friend. A couple with only one son. They were close since university. They studied together. When my parent got married this couple was their bridesmaid and bridegroom and vice-versa. Whenever the couple came down to Kuala Lumpur, my parents insisted that they stay with us. My parent just could not accept if they wanted to put up in a hotel. Their son is also a university undergraduate in Kuala Lumpur. So, whenever his parent is in Kuala Lumpur, he will come to my house and spent the night with his parents. My parent put him up in my room. I have to share my room with him. The first time he came and spent the night in my room nothing happened. But on the third visit, he sodomised me. I could not scream, for the sake my parents and his."

"Cikgu , please tell me what to do?"

I advised him to tell his parents, he refused because he did not want to break off his parents friendship. My second advise was for him not to sleep in his room instead but sleep in the family hall with the light-on. If asked , tell them that he got to finished his home work. After a couple of time the boy did not spent the night at the house even though his parents were there. He went off after dinner. That settled it and the boy was thankful and I was proud of myself.

So when this incident with the girl happened . I told him what he did was wrong because the girl is under aged and he could be charge with rape in court.

CIKGU TANYA commented, "Why must you be the hero in this situation?"

“I loved the girl very much, I understand what she went through because as you know I faced some difficult phase in my life also.”

He still dated the girl .

I got transferred to another school soon after.

I do keep in touch with friends in the same school and I found out that the girl and the boy is now happily married with two children. I am happy for both of them . Good night.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment