Advertisement

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Succesful Girl






I was also posted to an all girls school. For me it's either boys school or co-ed school, never before an all girls school.

For two weeks I was confused. I founnd it was very difficult to handle the girls as most of my kids are boys. Anyway, in this school I don’t have so much discipline problems but the atmosphere was different.

One case that I came across one day is peculira. This girl (A) always acted as if she’s a boy. Her hair was cut short, and she walked like how a boy would walk. Women use girdle to give their body a curve at the waist but this girl used the girdle at her chest so that her breast will be pressed and cannot be seen.

One day, she wrote a love letter to a junior girl (B). This girl (B) was so scared that she told her class teacher about it.

We investigated and (A) confessed that she wrote the letter. I explained to her that it is not normal for a girl to write a love letter to another girl. She told me that she never wanted to be girl instead, she would like to be a boy.

Her mother was called and she told me that girl (A) , was a very stubborn child. In front of me she (the mother ) cut the girdle and told me the girdle she cut was the 20th girdle she had cut.

The girl was in Form 3 at that time and so her body is growing. I advised the girl that her heart cannot grow if she keep on wearing girdle at her chest because the bone can’t grow and it will be difficult for her heart to grow too. She just ignored me and the mother.

To make sure that girl (A) would not disturb girl(B), the mother requested that her daughter (A) to be transferred to another school preferably to a co-ed school. Reason be so that she could mix with the boys and girls and hope that she will change her ways.


Result.

She changed and now she is working with one child. I met her once in town with her nice dress , high heel and good figure.

Mission accomplished.

Its nice to know that happened.

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness she changed. not many of us can successfully change ourself like she did. .

    ReplyDelete