Advertisement

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Driver's Luck





The girl was sweating although it was cold – it was raining heavily outside. The mother was blabbering to me about her daughter’s misbehavior. She used to skip school, get up late in the morning and many more acts of misbehaving.

I know that the girl was hiding something. I call the school’s counselor to talk to the girl while I continue talking to the mother.

20 minutes later , the school’s counselor sentme a small note with a big “X” on it.

“X” means a big case. I asked the mother to go home first. I told her I would call her later after I had finished my job. She gladly agreed and told me to do my best.

I met my counselor to get to the details. My counselor then told me that the girl was “PREGNANT.”

Background of the girl:

She is the first’s daughter of a VIP and his working wife. They live in a very big bungalow in town. A driver was hired to sent and fetch the children to and from school. However the daughter got into a love affair with the driver.

The school counselor and I then took the girl to a clinic for a medical check.

Sure enough she was ten weeks pregnant.

We went to her house and told her mother about it. She didn’t believe us until we showed her the medical report from the doctor.

We then excused ourselves.

Two weeks later, we received an invitation card to a wedding.

It was a wedding of the girl and the driver.

We (The school counselor and I) went to the wedding. It was an elaborate wedding with the beat of the kompang (drum) , beautifully decorated dais for the bride and groom , the food was awesome and plentiful, the girl was beautifully dressed, the groom aka the driver was very handsome and elegant wearing his suit, the cake , in short everything was superb.

The husband (driver) is now a chairman of a small company established by the father-in-law with a group of good staff and managers to run it. The driver (son in law ) is having his own driver now. The girl quit school and now they have two lovely daughters.

CIKGUTANYA : What luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment