Advertisement

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wealthy Boy





What do you think if I say, I met a gigolo out of a Form Four student (16 years old ) during my career as a teacher.

I noticed something interesting about this boy.

He wore designer watch – Rolex. (in my mind it’s fake from Petaling Street).

He drove a Mercedes (in my mind it’s his father’s).

His school bag – made of leather (in my mind it’s fake also from Petaling Street).

His shoes – was branded – (still in my mind , all fake maybe from Thailand).

A few months later I managed to get closer to him and dared to ask him about the autheticity of his possession. Busy body of me. He told me everything was his and genuine. He even showed me the certificate of genuiness for his watch and his diamond ring.

“What about the Mercedes car. Is it yours?”

“No” he said

He continues “ I’m living with my mum – a single mum. My father divorced my mother five years ago when I was 11. My mother took care of me and the family. She’s the only breadwinner of the family and I love her very much. And I feel that I need to help her.”

“How.”

“I’m became a gigolo”

I nearly fall off my chair. But to tell you the truth, although he was only 16 at that time, he was a hunk with good bodyfeature and a handsome face.

“A gigolo. To whom?”

“To all the lonely women and wives out there.”

“How was your modus-operandi?”

“I usually go to the shopping centre of the rich.”

“How do you get your client”

”I looked at their handbags and I will know whether they are rich or not and it all started from there.”

Yawn …. I am sleepy . see you tomorrow and I will continue

Continue Monday... be away to remote areas where internet is like Startrek.

No comments:

Post a Comment